Czech Republic: Arts and Social Change
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
Program Dates: SPRING 2013
Program Start Date: Feb 9, 2013
Program End Date: May 25, 2013
The dates listed above are subject to change. Please note that travel to and from the program site may span a period of more than one day.
Student applications to this program will be reviewed on a rolling basis between the opening date and the deadline.
Application Deadline: Nov 1, 2012
Duration: 15 weeks
Program Base: Czech Republic, Prague
Language Study: Czech
Prerequisites: For inter-media arts, photography, and dance studio work, a basic course or background in the area of study is required. Students enrolling in creative writing must have completed at least one course in fiction writing or poetry. These workshops are customized according to student interests and must be requested at the time of application. Students are enrolled at the 2000 level; or 3000 level with additional course requirements if the course is in the students major. Read more...
View Student Evaluations for this program: