IHP Cities in the 21st Century: People, Planning, and Politics (Spring)
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2013 Overview Brochure (PDF, 1MB)
- View the 2013 Semester Catalog (PDF, 4MB)
- View the 2013 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
The program will run from January 21-May 18, 2013.
Duration: Spring, 17 weeks
New York City, New York, USA; Delhi, India; Dakar, Senegal; Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Prerequisites: Previous college-level coursework and/or other preparation in urban studies, anthropology, political science, or other related fields is strongly recommended but not required. Learn More...
Spring program travel itinerary
Other Program Options:
Fall program travel itinerary
View Student Evaluations for this program:
About the Evaluations (PDF)