Tracking Your Application
Once the online portion of your application is submitted, you will soon receive an email confirming that it has been received. This email will contain information about your primary contact person within our office. Logging into your account will enable you to check the status of your application and its pieces, such as the transcript, references, and the Approval of Participation form. All pieces of the application must be received by our office before an application is marked as complete and ready for review by our Admissions Committee.
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA