SIT Study Abroad brochures and catalogs are freely available to study abroad advisors and faculty, either for their own use or for distribution to students.
Sets of these publications are sent to many study abroad offices and faculty contacts every August. To be placed on this distribution list or make a change in what you would like to receive, please click on the link below or contact us at email@example.com or 888.272.7881.
|Order 2014 Materials from SIT Study Abroad|
- SIT Study Abroad Overview
An introduction to our semester, summer and academic year programs, including IHP, and the SIT Study Abroad approach
- SIT Study Abroad Semester Program Catalog, including IHP programs
A full description of our semester and academic year programs.
- SIT Study Abroad Summer Program Catalog
A full description of our summer programs.
- Financial Aid Information Sheet
An introduction to financial aid transfer policies and scholarships available for study abroad
- How to Choose a Program
- View SIT Study Abroad Undergraduate Research / ISP Collection
- View the 2014 Overview Brochure (PDF, 2MB)
- View the 2014 Semester Catalog (PDF, 8MB)
- View the 2014 Summer Catalog (PDF, 1MB)
- View Our Photo Galleries on Flickr
- Academic Resources/Library
- Track Your Application Online
- US State Department "Students Abroad"
- SIT Study Abroad Gear
888.272.7881 (toll-free in US)
PO Box 676, 1 Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA