The Donald B. Watt Library provides a number of services to its patrons:
- The Circulation Policy provides information about who can check out books, how long they can be checked out, and fines for overdue books.
- Visit the Interlibrary Loan Policy to learn about our obtaining books that are not in our collection.
- If you need information about our collection and its upkeep and growth, please see the Collection Development and Acquisition Policies pages.
- The Remote User Policy provides information on services we provide to students who are unable to use the library in person.
- The Course Reserves Policy provides information on the library’s policies for both print and electronic reserves.
- World Learning’s Institutional Copyright Policy (PDF) covers all aspects of copyright within the organization.
(Text us a question of up to 160 characters. SMS service hours are Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm. Your phone number is not visible to us. Your provider's standard text messaging rates may apply.)
PO Box 676, Kipling Road
Brattleboro, VT 05302 USA